Wednesday 3 October 2012

Six Word Memoir #2


This is my second six word memoir.  For this one I chose my six words to be "I want to move far away".  I think that at some point in my life I will hopefully get the chance to move away.  I really want to move somewhere are basically start a new life.  I think that adventures are exciting and moving somewhere else would defiantly be an adventure.  I took this picture on a plane ride last year and I think that is goes good with my writing because it represents moving.  I do love all my family and friends in Winnipeg, but I think moving is a great opportunity to meet new people!  On top of that in my opinion there aren't very many opportunities in winnipeg, and its cold!  I'd like to move to a bigger city and a place that doesn't have very cold winters.

No comments:

Post a Comment