Wednesday 24 October 2012

Post High School Thinking

Being in my last year of highschool, there are a lot of things that are going to change.  I have a few plans for the future.  First of all, I am going to go to university.  I'm not planning on taking a year off but instead, go straight into it in Spetmeber.  I personally do not know what I want to do for a job.  I have so many options.  I love animals, and always wanetd to be a vet, I also think i would love a job as an orthodentist as well as maybe even a lawer.  There are just so many choices.  On top of that, I am not planning on staying in Winnipeg forever.  I think it's too cold for me here and I would rather live in a bigger city.  So hopefully I will get the chance to move as soon as I can.  This blog should help me persue my goals after hishschool.  I really enjoy doing photography, editing pictures, and creating logos as well.  I can always post all of my work on my blog for people to see. 
Another way that my blog could help me in the future is for things such as new jobs and scholarships.  If I keep on updated things at least weekely, it will show that I am dedicated and a hard worker.  My plan is to keep my blog going even once this semster is done.  This will help me for many things.  When someone googles my name,  now a whole section of my class work is avalable for anyone to see.  In the end this blog is only benefitting me.  I really like posting personal additions to it, and I also enjoy sharing my class work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment