Thursday 8 November 2012

Personal Addition

I don't really have a topic or anything to be writing about for this personal addition.  So I'm just going to write.  I didn't really do very much of an introduction when I first started this blog, so I might go into more detail on that.

Okay, so my name is Missy Levasseur.  No, Missy is not my real name.  I have just always gone by it.  It confuses a lot of people when I first meet them.  My real name is Meagan.  Meagan really doesn't have much of a connection to Missy, but I like it.  I think that Missy suits me more right now anyways.  In the future I will probably go by Meagan again, because it is more professional.  Yes, my last name Levasseur is french.  My grandpa was french but no one else in my family speaks it.  I am in french immersion right now because my parents wanted me to learn how to speak another language.  I guess it was an okay idea, I mean I'm doing pretty good in school.

Next topic, I guess I will talk about my favourite sport, cheerleading.  I am in love with this sport.  Currently on the senior team Storm Lightning as well as the open team Storm Black Ice.  I love both of these teams so much.  I can't even describe how much I love this sport.  I would give up everything to be able to cheerlead.  I don't think anyone would understand how amazing the sport is until they tried it.  Every single cheerleader I know feels the same way.  Its amazing.  So anyways, cheer takes up a lot of time.  Close to 9 hours a week.  I love every single second of it though and there's not really anything I'd rather be doing.  I have made the most amazing friends ever through cheerleading as well.  It is just an awesome sport.

Currently, I have 2 jobs.  One of which I serve at an old folks home.  I love this job.  I have been working there for almost 2 and a half years.  I love working with the people and I think its great experience.  I also work at a restaurant making salads.  I like this job as well.  I have always enjoyed working.  It feels good to be independent and making money.  I have been working since I was in grade 7, so I don't really remember what it was like to not have a job to go to.  So in the end even on those days where I do not want to work, I remember that it will be okay and I actually like working.   It is definitely worth it.

Basically my whole life is cheer and work.  2 teams and 2 jobs is a lot to handle.  In my spare time I do like to have fun with friends and everything!  But in the end I love what I am doing and I love my life so I don't really want to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment